The corporate community represents a powerful force for change. When you invest volunteers, expertise and financial resources, your corporations can strengthen communities and impact social change.
HandsOn Central California guides companies of all sizes through the often-unfamiliar territory of volunteer service project planning. Drawing on our network of agency partnerships and planning expertise, HandsOn designs ongoing volunteer programs or one-time events, specifically tailored to the needs and interests of your company.
Through HandsOn@Work, HandsOn Central California prepares, coordinates, and executes all aspects of your planned projects. All your team has to do is show up, volunteer and have fun! Through our fee based services, HandsOn can assist you:
- Identify and recruit agencies in the Central Valley that can use the volunteer support of your employees
- Coordinate all logistics for the volunteer project, including project planning, site inspection, acquisition of supplies and on-site volunteer orientation and leadership
- Assist your company with internal volunteer recruitment
- Track employee volunteer hours
- HandsOn can even arrange transportation and food
Employee volunteering events pay individuals long after the project is complete.
- Improves employee recruitment and retention
- Boosts employee morale
- Strengthens corporate reputation in the community
- Creates opportunities for leadership training and team-building
HandsOn Central California is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization supported by a variety of fundraising sources including fees for service, grants, contracts, corporate sponsors, and private donations. The fees generated from HandsOn@Work support HandsOn's year-round volunteer service projects.
Please contact HandsOn for a customized quotation for your employee service project. HandsOn makes every effort to work with all budget sizes. Please allow for at least 6 weeks lead time for a custom project.