Employee Volunteer Service Tracking & Impact Reporting
Providing your employees with the opportunity to serve the community can increase morale, build a positive reputation within the community, and help expand company visibility. With the HandsOn Connect volunteer portal your employees can easily manage their volunteer profiles, activities, and verified service hours. Managers can receive detailed reports of their employees’ service hours and community impact.
WITH THE VOLUNTEER TRACKING FUNCTION, EMPLOYEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Manage individual volunteer profiles
- Search and sign up for volunteer opportunities online
- Keep a verified log of service hours completed
- Create and manage company volunteer teams
- Track volunteer team service hours (Great for competitions!)
- Self report additional volunteer hours from organizations or opportunities not already in the HandsOn system.
WITH THE COMPREHENSIVE IMPACT REPORTING FUNCTION, COMPANY MANAGERS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Receive employee service reports with each employee volunteer and the service hours they have completed.
- Designate company approved volunteer opportunities based on the interests and focus of your company.
- Receive a customized breakdown of the contributions your employees have given to detailed community impact areas.