AmeriCorps, a federal agency, brings people together to tackle the country’s most pressing challenges, through national service and volunteering. AmeriCorps members and AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers serve with organizations dedicated to the improvement of communities. AmeriCorps helps makes service to others a cornerstone of our national culture. Learn more at AmeriCorps.gov.
We Serve Your Community
Serving at more than 50,000 locations across the country, we deliver result-driven service where it’s needed most:
- We strengthen education from pre-school on up. Our Foster Grandparents spark a love of learning in kids and our AmeriCorps members keep students on track to graduate and succeed.
- We help communities recover and rebuild from natural disasters, and we lead efforts to preserve our nation’s natural resources in our parks and public lands.
- We stand behind our veterans and military families by supporting families during deployment and providing assistance to help our soldiers transition into the workforce or get an education after they come home.
- We improve health by supporting independent living for seniors, reducing childhood obesity, preventing disease, and helping families gain access to health care.
- We build economic opportunity for individuals and communities by helping more Americans graduate, pursue higher education, gain career skills, and find employment
Our members and volunteers improve lives and strengthen communities, representing that when we come together, we bring out the best of our nation.
For more information contact Jerry Salas at 559-237-3101 or email@example.com