Our Mission - To improve lives, strengthen communities, and foster civic engagement through service and volunteering.
We are the Corporation for National and Community Service, a federal agency that helps millions of Americans improve the lives of their fellow citizens through service. Working hand in hand with local partners, we tap the ingenuity and can-do spirit of the American people to tackle some of the most pressing challenges facing our nation.
We invest in thousands of nonprofit and faith-based groups that are making a difference across the country. We are AmeriCorps, Senior Corps, the Social Innovation Fund, the Volunteer Generation Fund, and more. We serve, we build, and we make an impact that changes lives and communities.
We Serve Your Community
Serving at more than 50,000 locations across the country, we deliver result-driven service where it’s needed most:
- We strengthen education from pre-school on up. Our Foster Grandparentsspark a love of learning in kids and our AmeriCorps members keep students on track to graduate and succeed.
- We help communities recover and rebuild from natural disasters, and we lead efforts to preserve our nation’s natural resources in our parks and public lands.
- We stand behind our veterans and military families by supporting families during deployment and providing assistance to help our soldiers transition into the workforce or get an education after they come home.
- We improve health by supporting independent living for seniors, reducing childhood obesity, preventing disease, and helping families gain access to health care.
- We build economic opportunity for individuals and communities by helping more Americans graduate, pursue higher education, gain career skills, and find employment.
For more information contact Maria Garcia at 559-237-3101 or email@example.com