Community Information Sessions
Cohosted by Unite Us & HandsOn Central California
Wednesday, May 4 at 11:00 a.m.
Thursday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m.
(1 hour sessions)
Please join us for an informational session about Unite CA and the growing network across the Central Valley.
- Unite California is a coordinated network introducing a new model of care, one that is driven by community organizations just like yours.
- Community organizations (i.e. housing, health care, social services, government agencies, higher education, faith-based organizations, veteran services, etc.) work together to coordinate care and improve health equity for all of us.
- Partners on the network are connected through the Unite Us shared technology platform.
What are the benefits of participating in the network?
- visibility into clients' care with outcome information;
- improved connection with partner organizations;
- enhanced work efficiency through the use of electronic referrals;
- expedited client connection to services and resources; and
- centralized data collection to help showcase program successes and assist in grant writing. But best of all.....
Joining the network is FREE OF CHARGE for non-profits!!
May 4, 2022 11:00 a.m.
May 12, 2022 10:00 a.m.