Volunteer My Way
Are you looking for a way to make a difference in a girl’s life?
Make an impact in your community now! Girl Scouts of Central California South inspires and encourages girls to stand up, stand out, and stand tall. Simply volunteer in the areas that interest you the most. Whether it is for one hour, one day, one week, or more, our opportunities are tailored to fit your busy schedule and all training and support is provided. Become a Girl Scout volunteer and be parts of helping girls make a lasting impact on the world. There are many ways to volunteer:
- You can run program for girls
- You can help at events
- You can help in the office
- You can be a mentor
- You can help train adults
- You can assist with the cookie sales
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
· Flexible, Patient and Fun! Adapt to the situation to make Girl Scouting easy, meaningful and FUN!
· Girl Focus: Empower girls to lead activities, learn by doing, and cooperate with others on current issues that involve their interests and needs, while having fun.
· Adaptability: Adjusts own behavior and remains flexible and tolerant in response to changing situations and environments, unexpected obstacles, or diverse people expressing different perspectives, needs, or demands.
· Fostering Diversity: Understand, respect, and embrace differences.
· Oral Communication: Expresses ideas and facts clearly and accurately.
· Personal Integrity: Demonstrate dependability, honesty, and credibility.
· Adults 18+
· Complete a volunteer application, background check and references
· Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($15/year).
· Willing to take training for volunteer position.
For more information contact:
Girl Scout Volunteer Coordinator
Office: 559-291-5078 Ext. 132
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: