Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Our organization is in need of kitchen staff for our daily After School Tutoring Program. The program is held Monday thru Thursday each week, 3-5, however our kitchen staff hours will be 1pm-5pm, in order to clean kitchen if needed, and prepare food bar, needs list for next day and all other of the following duties as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities of Kitchen Staff
- They perform all the tasks in the kitchen as well as serving food to student participants during the daily After School Tutoring Program
- They are the ones responsible for the hygiene of the kitchen and they have to clean so the kitchen remains clean before the surprise inspections
- They will take the temperature of the hot food that will be delivered daily, and record temperature upon delivery and then again upon time to serve in the daily meal program
- They have to remove the required ingredients from the pantry and have to display side dishes in advance
- They have to keep a daily record of number of meals served in the first round, any second meals, and totals
- They have to store excess food away in the refrigerator, after the meal has been served
- They have to report to the Project Coordinator for After School Program and communicate any concerns or issues, paper good needs (plates, forks, cups, napkins, foil, plastic bags, dish soap, etc).
- They have to train any new members of the kitchen staff regarding the work culture of the kitchen
- They have to clean all the equipment that is used in the kitchen
- They must work together with maintenance staff to make sure that trash is disposed of and spills are mopped up.
The kitchen staff is handed responsibilities by the Project Coordinator and Executive Director. They have to report to these two authorities in the kitchen. They have take up whatever job is given to them. Many times, there are shortages of other staff like servers so the kitchen staff have fill in for the absentees.
Applications are accepted on Wednesdays at 12noon. Orientation and Interviews are on the same day so expect to stay for 2 hours when applying 12noon-2pm.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: