Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Video Production Specialist
We are seeking a talented, upbeat individual to join our team as a full-time Video Production Specialist. This person will be a team-player, with a track record of success in their last roles.
As a Video Production Specialist at Boys2Men Girls2Women you will have the opportunity to showcase your creative expertise, strong technical skills, and produce engaging videos that help showcase why B2MG2W has 20 years of experience building positive lifestyles and improving academics for youth in our community. You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact and tell stories through video, and be a key player who understands the impact video makes. In addition, you will:
- Have a background in shooting video or as a video editor, but relish the behind-the-scenes role producing and packaging video content that captures and engages
- Have strong technical skills, and experience video production software and apps in the industry.
- Be a strong communicator: The ability to communicate status updates to Executive Director and Board that
- Have strong interpersonal skills – we work with a variety of clients, and embracing diversity is why B2MG2W stands out, and why clients want to watch our videos
- Patience and a sense of humor: You know the drill…project needs can change on a moment’s notice, there are fire drills and deadlines, but you are calm, cool, and collected in times of change
- A strong understanding of B2MG2W and how we make an impact in our industry.
- Previous Video Production experience with an agency or within a creative department desired. Those with freelance or contract experience also considered with the right skill set
- MUST BE AVAILABLE EARLY MORNINGS, but will work with schedule
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: