Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
FORE! The House Golf Tournament
We want to extend an ivitiation to you to volunteer at RMHC’s 8th Annual FORE! The House Golf Tournament on Monday, October 21st at Copper River Country Club! This is our largest fundraising event and helps us keep hundreds of families close to their child while receiving treatment at Valley Children’s Hospital. We have a few volunteer opportunities for you to help support RMHC. This is a great experience and I promise you’ll have a great time out on the course with us!
We’ve broken down the volunteer opportunities into a few shifts throughout the day. Take a look at the below volunteer timeslots/job descriptions and let me know what works for you.
- SHIFT 1: October 21 - 5:30am - 11:00am
Tournament set-up/volunteer check-in/registration/on course games & activities/beverage and snack refillers/floaters
- SHIFT 2: October 21 -10:30am-4:00pm
On course games & activities/beverage and snack refillers/floaters
- SHIFT 3: October 21 - 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Volunteers must be 21 years or older and complete a waiver (I’ll provideJ)
- Attire: slacks, no denim! Tennis shoes or other closed-toed shoes. RMHC tournament t-shirt will be provided!
- Depending on shift, breakfast and/or lunch will be provided!
- Snacks & beverages will be provided!
Volunteers can sign up directly through the following link: https://rmhccv.org/events/fore-the-house-golf-tournament/
I hope to see you out on the course for a fun day in support of RMHC!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley, Inc.
9161 Randall Way, Madera, Ca 93636
Volunteer Services and Community Outreach Coordinator
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: