Court Referral Program
- A person sentenced in Fresno County, who lives outside of this county, should contact program staff for instructions on how to arrange to do the assigned work where he lives.
- Walk-in interviews are conducted Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:45 PM at HandsOn Central California located at 732 N. Van Ness Fresno, CA.
- Community Service locations assignments are available in all parts of Fresno County.
- A program fee is charged. The fee is based on the number of hours of work assigned. During the in-person interview program staff will go over the fee schedule.
- A person who was assigned community service work in some other counties or state and lives in Fresno County can arrange a transfer to this program from the sentencing jurisdiction. For assistance telephone program staff.
Community Service Location Sites
Contact HandsOn Central California at (559) 237-3101